Welcome to My Portfolio of Work

Over the past 18 years I have had the opportunity to work on a variety of projects including residential and commercial design.

While working as a project architect I developed an interest in the architecture of the interiors and interior design.
I pursued a career that would allow architecture and interior design to work together.

Now I am managing an interiors department in an architecture firm located in Washington, D.C.

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Remember The Details


Here are some images of Custom Millwork.  It is important to remember the details of the interiors.  At CDC we offer Interior Architecture as an additional service.  Interior Architecture includes custom millwork, custom built ins, and all other specialty interior details. It happens to be one of my favorite phases in design because I have the opportunity to work closely with the architect to create unique and exciting environments.

Remember the Details

Fireplace mantels, paneling, and custom molding




coffered ceiling and built in




custom fireplace surrounds


entertainment units, specialty ceiling details,



libraries
photography credits:
images 1 and 2, Kenneth Wyner
image 3, Bob Narod
image 4 and 5, Kenneth Wyner



No comments:

Post a Comment