Welcome to My Portfolio of Work

Over the past 18 years I have had the opportunity to work on a variety of projects including residential and commercial design.

While working as a project architect I developed an interest in the architecture of the interiors and interior design.
I pursued a career that would allow architecture and interior design to work together.

Now I am managing an interiors department in an architecture firm located in Washington, D.C.

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Furniture Design- Go Custom!

Not only do I love interior architecture, but I also like to promote designing a special furniture piece for your home.  Something that is unique and also a conversational piece.  I often like to design these pieces while working on the millwork of a project, during the preliminary design phase, but you can also add select pieces to your home at a later date. 

Here are just a few of our special custom furniture pieces.


Computer Desk



Console Table and Art Ledge



Coffee table, with mosaic stone and glass inlay



This Custom Vanity includes repurposed iron.
I worked closley on this with Barry Remley of 
Salvations Architectural Furnishings

photography credits:
Images 1, 2, 3, Kenneth Wyner
Image 4, Joshua Curry
Image 5, Bob Narod

5 comments:

  1. Spacify offers unique and exclusive outdoor furniture, outdoor tables, outdoor bar stools, modern outdoor furniture, contemporary outdoor furniture, outdoor patio furniture sets and outdoor lounge chairs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked your portfolio. Your work is very talented and I think that I might hire you to assist me in my home.
    Very useful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The vanity table looks fantastic, and it compliments the color of the wall. In relation to that, the hand forged iron hooks gave off a medieval aura, leading to a perfect harmony in that area.

    To utilize the full beauty of the iron home decoration, we should keep the harmony of each furniture in mind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, that's a great article.After reading your site.I understand this,your site is very useful for me.I bookmarked your site.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just wanted to stop by and say that I think you are very talented and I am so happy for you that things are falling into place. Your blog are soooo fun. Thanks for sharing.

    Susan Graham

    ReplyDelete