Welcome to My Portfolio of Work

Over the past 18 years I have had the opportunity to work on a variety of projects including residential and commercial design.

While working as a project architect I developed an interest in the architecture of the interiors and interior design.
I pursued a career that would allow architecture and interior design to work together.

Now I am managing an interiors department in an architecture firm located in Washington, D.C.

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

All About Bathrooms

There are so many creative opportunities with in a bathroom. I personally love to mix in stone and glass tile accents, but it is also important to keep in mind the overall design of the room.


glass "waterfall" and stone mosaic accent



We added a
Philipe Starck Louis Ghost Chair
to this traditional feminine bathroom


These bathrooms included custom vanities




Some clients prefer the "car wash" affect


Unique lighting for a custom vanity

photography credits:
images 1, 2, 3, 4,and 7, Kenneth Wyner
images 5 and 6, Joshua Curry
image 7, miriam dillon