Welcome to My Portfolio of Work

Over the past 18 years I have had the opportunity to work on a variety of projects including residential and commercial design.

While working as a project architect I developed an interest in the architecture of the interiors and interior design.
I pursued a career that would allow architecture and interior design to work together.

Now I am managing an interiors department in an architecture firm located in Washington, D.C.

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

An Island Resort Home

Located on Figure 8 Island,
A Residence Designed by architect Mark Sullenberger, president of

View from the Beach


The Master Suite



The Guest Bedrooms


The Living Room and the View to the ocean


Natural Colors with hints of coral and tropical blue, and natural materials create a comfortable and relaxing environment.


No comments:

Post a Comment